Organic Aromas is a creation by a bunch of health care professionals. The focus is mainly on aromatherapy and using natural essential oils for the health benefits of all.
Instead of using the chemical air purifiers, one can make use of the essential oil diffusers at the Organic Aromas. The diffusers used here are unique and elegantly designed.
Table of Contents
- Dragon Diffuser by Organic Aromas
- The working principle
- Organic Aromas diffusers are better than its counterparts, why?
- Features of Dragon Diffuser
- How does this Dragon Diffuser work?
- How to maintain/clean you Dragon Diffuser by Organic Aromas
- The other types of diffusers at Organic Aromas
- The essential oil options at Organic Aromas
- Hand crafted Dragon Diffuser
The diffusers can use any of the essential oil and can disperse the oil into the air with no use of water. It works on Bernoulli’s Principle. What is that? Don’t worry; we will see it later here. The main focus here is the dragon diffuser that has a hand carved dragon design on to the diffuser base. But we will see what other diffusers are offered by Organic Aromas as well. Let us start with the principle!
Diffusers By Organic Aromas
All the diffusers including the Dragon Diffuser works the same. To explain clearly, they are ionic nebulizing essential oil diffuser. No heat is required to get the oil out in the air nor does it require any external pressure.
The diffusers work with the help of electrical power and consumes so very less power. It can work real quiet making it suitable for use at night in the bedrooms. It makes no mess and neither does it need any water. The water would only dilute the effect and emulsifies the oil.
The Working Principle
The principle behind these diffusers is Bernoulli’s principle. The diffusers have two tubes in them, one for the air and the other for the essential oil from the reservoir. The principle behind is that when the air is passed through a narrow tube its velocity or speed is higher. At the same time the pressure of the narrow tube has low pressure at the exit point.
This low pressure creates a suction effect on the air that is travelling too fast. This suction pressure also draws the essential oil from the other diffusing tube. The oil is mixed with the faster moving air and is forced out in a stream of fast air.
The larger oil particles collide on the glass wall of the diffuser, while the tiny particles on of second. You are diffused into the air. Phew! That was too long isn’t it? But all these happen within a fraction of a second. You need power to generate the air inside. The larger oil particle that collides on the wall is dropped back into the reservoir and the cycle repeats.
So in short, you create air, the essential oil is also blown up. Some of the oil particles diffuse out into the air and the remaining is dropped back to the bottom of the diffuser to be used again.
As for the oil particles diffused in the air, they reach our body and get absorbed. When exposed to such essential oil treatment for a long while, it can improve our health in its own way. There may not be a major visible change, but it is there nonetheless. The least is that it is far better than other heated aromatic oil diffusers. Why is that? Scroll down!
Organic Aromas Diffusers Are Better Than Its Counterparts, Why?
The main part is that the oil that is diffused stay in its original state, chemically. The other diffusers like candle diffusers uses high heat, heat diffusers use heat, oil lamps burn the oil, and the ultrasonic diffusers use water molecules.
The oil structure is not altered in any manner. This helps in the health benefits. Other diffusers use heat, water and other manipulation to get the oil diffused. No such gimmicks are done here so that you can enjoy the essential oils in their true state.
Features Of Dragon Diffuser
- The Dragon diffuser has a wooden base where the dragon shape is hand carved.
- The upper glass diffuser reservoir is where you add the essential oil. This part has a small tube inside and the reservoir is covered with a glass cap. It is in this glass cap the air tube is. You can remove this cap to add oil into the reservoir. The glass is custom blown to vouch for the craftsmanship.
- The base of the Dragon diffuser is also connected to the power inlet via a cord. It requires very less power to operate and needs a power inlet of 110-220V. The electrical power adapter is according to the country.
- The unit measures to a total of 25 cms or 10 inches in height. It is 15 cms wide that is approximately 6 inches.
- It has a coverage area of 800 sq ft. It is enough for a medium sized room. That calls for its capability owing to its smaller size and low amount of oil used in it.
- There is LED Mood lighting for a soothing effect. The light glows all the time and cannot be switched off.
- The Dragon diffuser and all other diffusers all have a volume controller by which you can control the amount of oil that is to be diffused. It has two stages.
- It can be used anywhere, in your bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, schools, offices, anywhere!
How Does This Dragon Diffuser Work?
As mentioned earlier it works on the principle of Bernoulli’s principle. Upon connecting to the electrical power, switch on the device, (yes, this is an electrical device). The power controls the air and diffuses the essential oil into the air.
It works in cycles that last for 2 minutes total. After two minutes it takes a break of one minute to let our nose rest, cool! This 2+1 mechanism lasts for 2 hours at a go, after which the device automatically shuts down until next time you prompt it. It needs very little amount of essential oil, about 10 drops to get the exquisite smell of it.
How To Maintain/Clean Dragon Diffuser By Organic Aromas
Cleaning the glass on regular basis is essential for the betterment of the oils used. The glass reservoir must be removed from the base for deeper cleaning.
Regular cleaning: For small regular cleaning, remove the glass cap and add a few drops of alcohol into the glass reservoir. Do note that the essential oil is used up or removed from the reservoir. After adding the alcohol, run the device for a minute or 2 so that the alcohol saturates all parts, including the glass tube at the top.
Once it is saturated, switch off the power, remove the cap, and take the glass reservoir out from the base. Shake it well for a little while and dispense the alcohol. Since the alcohol evaporates on its own there is no need to wipe the glass. You are done.
Deeper cleaning: For deeper cleaning, remove the glass cap and glass reservoir from its place. Keep the glass reservoir in a larger dish and add warm to hot water with some dish liquid. Keep this set up for 30-60 minutes. Remove it from the water, better when the water is still warm and clean it well with, again, warm water. Keep it aside for drying. When it is dry, add you choice of essential oil, and enjoy another session of aromatherapy.
You can use the regular cleaning whenever you change the oil, from one to another kind. This is the best option if you are not fond of mixing two aromas.
The Other Types Of Diffusers At Organic Aromas
All the diffusers are of the same size and uses the same kind of electric power and other requirements. The only difference is in the shape of the glass reservoir and the base structure. There are mainly 4 types
- Radiance has a rounded glass and swirling design on it. The base is made out of plantation hardwood.
- Elegance has an hour glass reservoir in simple model. It is also the flagship diffuser of Organics Aromas.
- Magnificent also flaunts an hour glass model with a larger glass reservoir and an inverted similarly shaped but smaller glass cap. It has a unique rainbow colored LED lighting.
- Raindrop diffuser looks like a raindrop in structure with a glass cap at the top.
The Essential Oil Options At Organic Aromas
There are pure oils and oil blends available at Organics Aromas. There is also aromatic kit that has multiple oil options in it.
The pure essential oils available are, Ylang Yland essential oil, Rose geranium oil, Tea tree oil, Rosemary oil, Lavender oil, Sweet orange, Peppermint oil, Grapefruit oil, Spearmint oil, Cinnamon oil, Eucalyptus oil, and Citronella oil.
The essential oil blends are, Signature blend, Serenity blend, Passion blend, Purity blend, Burglars blend, and Energy blend. Each flavor and blend has its unique benefits. Try them to know more.
Hand Crafted Dragon Diffuser
It is not just the Dragon diffuser that has hand carved design on it there also are the elephant, fish, floral design, cranes, tribal design, tropical forest etc carved on to the diffuser bases. There also is Buddha and reclining Buddha designed on the base. All the designs have been done by master artists from hills of Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. Each design is a jewel in its own that cannot be matched anywhere.