It is essential to keep the air you breathe in clean from all impurities. For that purpose air purifiers and filters are available. A brand of air purifiers is the Air Purifiers America which has Alen Paralda and Honeywell.
[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”false”]
[restab title=”About” active=”active”]
Air Purifiers America – The Company
Air Purifiers America was started in the year 2003. They are the dealers in air purifiers and its spare parts. High quality air purifiers, filters, pre-filters and replacement filters are available in various models and specifications. All the products are manufactured in high quality facilities with high quality staff.
There is a buying guide available to make the shopping experience at the website of Air Purifiers America more users friendly. There are many models of air purifiers available at the Air Purifiers America stores. The Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America is a model which provides for quiet operation. We will discuss more about this product in this article.
Honeywell QuietCare 17000 – The Product
The Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America is a product catering to small-scale needs. That is, if you want to place an air purifier in a small room then the Honeywell QuietCare 17000 is right for you. This product is designed to meet the small scale needs of air purifying.
Purifying the air ensures that the air we breathe in is free from all toxins. All the dusts, allergens, pollens, pollutants, animal dander, spores, impurities, tobacco smoke particles and other harmful particles from the air are trapped in these air purifiers and the purified air is let out. Thus, helping to protect you from infections, allergies and diseases. The Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America is available in white color and it suits to be hung in any room in your home. The model number 17000 – N signifies Germ Reduction.[/restab]
Features Of Honeywell QuietCare 17000
- Specifications – The Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America has a product dimension of 15 by 13 by 17 inches. It is available in white color.
- QuietCare Technology – The Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America follows the QuietCare Technology that performs its functions quieter and operates 35% quieter when compared to other air purifiers. It is also equipped with a sound reducing insulation and this insulation serves the purpose of circulating and cleans the air.
- Capacity – The Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America has a capacity to purify the air in rooms which have a size of 200 sq. ft. that is, a room of the size 14 inches by 14 inches.
- Fan Speeds – The Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America also contains a fan. This fan has 3 speed levels that can be regulated as per the requirement.
- Replacement Filter – Replacing the filter is an important task. The filters must be replaced every 3 to 5 years. The Honeywell 17000 Quietcare by Air Purifiers America has 2 filters that can be replaced by HEPA filters. The most suitable HEPA filter is HRF – 11. At the time of replacement, you can purchase 2 HRF – 11 for your Honeywell QuietCare 17000.
- Pre-filters – The pre-filters of the Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America is carbon activated and has the capacity to capture particles as large as dust, lint, fur and so on. It can also capture the odors present in the household. For the Replacement Pre-filter you can use HRF – AP1 for the Honeywell QuietCare air purifier.
- Intelli – Check Electronic Filter Indicator – The Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America also has an Intelli – Check Electronic Filter Indicator that lets you know when all you have to chance the filters and when all does your filter needs cleaning.
- Performance – Particles as small as 0.3 microns are captured by the Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America. This purifier can trap in around 99.97% of the particles present in the air thereby providing clean and pure air for breathing.
- CADR – CADR or Clean Air Delivery Rate is the rate at which the purified air is let out of the air purifier. That is, the volume of clean air that is being delivered. The Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America has a CADR of 130 for Smoke, 130 for Dust and 130 for Pollen.
- Warranty – There is a 5 year manufacturer’s warranty available for the Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America.
- AHAM Verifide – The Honeywell QuietCare by Air Purifiers America also has verification from the AHAM or Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers.
- Owner’s Manual – For making the whole experience of the Honeywell QuietCare 17000 by Air Purifiers America easier there is a Honeywell Owner’s Manual provided along with the product. Whenever in doubt you can refer to this manual. All the details and step by step instructions of the usage, working and maintenance are given in this user manual.
To purchase the Honeywell 17000 QuietCare by Air Purifiers America, click on the following link: http://www.air-purifiers-america.com/products/honeywell-quietcare-17000-air-purifier